Kate Cormack, National President of Voice For Life, tells us about the ‘Safe Areas Bill’ and explains why it isn’t necessary for NZ as well as encourages people to make a submission to the select committee before midnight Wednesday 28 April 2021.
- Chaplaincy in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Should helping women be a crime in NZ?
- Next Gen focus on Tertiary Students
- Praying for the Persecuted Church in Asia
- Travailing in Prayer
- Understanding Waitangi
- Have a heart like Caleb
- Giving thanks for what is to come
- Giving thanks for the year that was
- Hope Project CHRISTmas