When a devastating disaster such as the one that hit Turkey and Syria strikes, the scale of suffering and loss can overcome us. Believers in nations such as Eritrea continue to face serious persecution.
Graham, Director of Voice of the Martyrs NZ, shares how they are working with partners on the ground and continue to speak and act on behalf of the persecuted church who are often overlooked by hostile governing authorities.
- Let us pray for the leadership of the local churches in Turkey, Syria, Ukraine and yes, Russia! as they courageously serve the Lord in hostile territory.
- Pray for the Lord to raise up a new generation of dedicated young people to be witnesses for the Lord and what he has done.
- Pray that the Lord will give voice to the persecuted church as they demonstrate Gods love and forgiveness to those that would harm and mistreat them.
- Pray for the nations of Eritrea, Nigeria, India China, North Korea where persecution of the church continues to intensify.
- Let us give thanks for the ongoing spread of the light of the gospel of peace.