Dave Mann shared a fantastic message with us in the Zoom Prayer Room last night, ‘The Conversational Skills of Jesus’. From which he drew 5 points to our attention:
- You can’t tell the truth to someone who doesn’t believe truth exists.
- The key to great conversations is great questions.
- It is possible to disagree without disagreeing.
- It is sometimes better to speak through questions than statements.
- It is wiser sometimes not to answer a question.
Dave’s message starts approx 2:45 into the video and we have included the two prayers that followed Dave’s message for you to join in.