Inspirational stories from Northland with Howie Edwards, Ivy Tan, and Trent Membrey.
Ivy Tan – Kaitaia
- Awakening of His Bride in the Far North – As Elijah was on Mt Carmel with the prophets of Baal – let the God who answers by fire come and let His anointing fall and His power move through His Bride
- Family needs arising: income, relationships, pressures, support for kids and housing
- Whānau would have vision and hope restored
- Breaking of addictions: Drugs, alcohol, sex, gambling, stealing, gang intimidation.
Howie Edwards – Moerewa
- That the Christian family would not become divided over Covid 19 issues
- Christians to lead the way in helping communities increase Māori representation at all levels in Northland.
- We as Christians would focus on what is to be released from heaven, not becoming distracted with what is happening on earth in this season.
Trent Membrey – Whangarei
- Apathy in the church
- Prodigals to come home
- Pray against territorial spirits that are manifesting
- Pray for leaders to be bold to ask the big things from people, like to step up and be workers
- Pray against distractions that are getting the focus off Jesus
- Pray for the men to take their place
- For the church leadership to engage with reconciliation with the people of the land.