Tanya Lameta of Lifewalk joined us on Pray As One NZ to share with us about chaplaincy in New Zealand. What they do and why it is so important that we be able to offer chaplaincy, particularly in schools throughout the nation.
- Chaplaincy in Aotearoa New Zealand
- Should helping women be a crime in NZ?
- Next Gen focus on Tertiary Students
- Praying for the Persecuted Church in Asia
- Travailing in Prayer
- Understanding Waitangi
- Have a heart like Caleb
- Giving thanks for what is to come
- Giving thanks for the year that was
- Hope Project CHRISTmas